Digital Business Banking
INB is upgrading to a new online business banking service. The new service provides the best digital banking product available today and allows us to more easily make future enhancements helping assure you always have the most up-to-date service possible. The following is a list of enhancements that you will benefit from immediately after the transition.
- You’ll be able to see all deposited items that make up a single deposit.
- You’ll be able to access 24 months of statements in your online account.
- With one log-in, you can take care of Positive Pay, Remote Deposit Capture (RDC), Automated Clearing House (ACH) and other business banking activity.
- Payee Positive Pay is integrated into our new Business Digital Banking service.
- You’ll be able to send Positive Pay files online, view exceptions, and make pay/no pay decisions online.
- The service allows you to create a single ACH (Automated Clearing House) transaction more easily without creating a batch.
- If you are an ACH originator, you will be able to see notifications of change and returns.
- You can access your ACH EDI addenda records within the new system.
- Many alerts are available including balance levels, wire transfer approvals, and password changes. ACH and wire users can receive an alert via email when a transaction is submitted. These real-time alerts on ACH will replace the Integrated Voice Response (IVR) System (no need to call in your ACH totals).
- You can now turn business debit cards off and on.
Click here to view an interactive demo.
With INB’s image/data warehouse, you can retrieve images of cleared and deposited checks instantaneously. We keep images of these checks online for a timeframe chosen by you. You can perform inquiries and generate listings by entering criteria for your search.
Images of cleared checks are available online for quick, convenient access. You provide a containing all of the checks you’ve issued, then we will build and maintain a database associating the issue information with the corresponding cleared information. The database enables you to use search functions, so that you can search by voucher or invoice number when looking for a copy of a cleared check, and you can generate reports and perform inquiries. After you generate the report, you’ll be able to see images of cleared checks.
Deposited Checks and Coupons
We can image deposited checks and corresponding coupons or invoices for online access. You can generate reports and inquiries on the payments received by searching for check number, dollar amount or other specific criteria. Any field that contains data captured by INB is available to perform a search.
We can provide this service in conjunction with our Lockbox Service. A deposited check and coupon warehouse creates an archive as well as an invaluable tool for your customer service employees to use when researching payments.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me or the Treasury Services Support Team at 217-747-8636.