Digital Business Banking
INB is upgrading to a new online business banking service. The new service provides the best digital banking product available today and allows us to more easily make future enhancements helping assure you always have the most up-to-date service possible. The following is a list of enhancements that you will benefit from immediately after the transition.
- You’ll be able to see all deposited items that make up a single deposit.
- You’ll be able to access 24 months of statements in your online account.
- With one log-in, you can take care of Positive Pay, Remote Deposit Capture (RDC), Automated Clearing House (ACH) and other business banking activity.
- Payee Positive Pay is integrated into our new Business Digital Banking service.
- You’ll be able to send Positive Pay files online, view exceptions, and make pay/no pay decisions online.
- The service allows you to create a single ACH (Automated Clearing House) transaction more easily without creating a batch.
- If you are an ACH originator, you will be able to see notifications of change and returns.
- You can access your ACH EDI addenda records within the new system.
- Many alerts are available including balance levels, wire transfer approvals, and password changes. ACH and wire users can receive an alert via email when a transaction is submitted. These real-time alerts on ACH will replace the Integrated Voice Response (IVR) System (no need to call in your ACH totals).
- You can now turn business debit cards off and on.
To help you through the change, click on the links below for step by step instructions or watch our "how to" videos here:
Quicken and Quickbooks
You should perform the following instructions exactly as described and in the order presented. If you do not, your online banking connectivity may stop functioning properly. This conversion should take 15–30 minutes. Please choose from the instructions listed below.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me or the Treasury Services Support Team at 217-747-8636.