Keeping your financial and personal information secure and confidential remains one of our top priorities.
We keep your information secure in the following ways:
- Computer anti-virus protection detects and prevents viruses from entering our computer network.
- Firewalls block unauthorized access by individuals or networks. Firewalls are one way we protect our computer systems that interact with the other computers through the internet and the internet itself.
- Secure transmissions ensure information remains confidential. We use encryption technology, such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL), to transmit information between you and us. This protects data in three key ways:
- Authentication ensures that you are communicating with us, and prevents another computer from impersonating us.
- Encryption scrambles transferred data so it cannot be read by unauthorized parties.
- Data integrity verifies that the information you send to us is not altered during the transfer. The system detects if data was added or deleted after you sent the message. If any tampering has occurred, the connection is dropped.
- Advances in security technology are constantly evaluated by security and technology experts to ensure that we provide the right protection for you.
- Secure email is provided through our website, giving you peace of mind that your communications with us are always private.